Posted in General Business 3 days ago.
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
The primary responsibility of the Fountain worker is to accurately handle cash register transactions and ensure guests are greeted cheerfully and prepare food & beverage per guest's request
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Provides fast, friendly, professional and responsive customer service to restaurant guests and staff.
• Engages in friendly conversations with guest whenever possible using the 10/5 Rule: 10 feet - make eye contact and smile, 5feet - greet and speak to guest.
• Accurately inputs all orders into the POS terminal.
• Accurately posts all transactions on the POS terminal giving correct change; accounts for all cash, charge and complimentary sales according to established procedure; maintains integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities.
• Makes drinks to order in accordance with established recipes and time guidelines.
• Delivers product to customer in timely manner.
• Maintain high levels of customer service at all times.
• Thanks guests for their patronage.
• Maintain appropriate level of stock items in area.
• Assist in maintaining display cases and pastry par levels.
• Keeps designated working area clean and organized and assists in maintaining cleanliness of surrounding areas, and condiment areas in accordance with established health and safety standards.
• Assist all co-workers as needed. Assist Management in getting food product to customer
• Assist in training new Fountain Counter Persons and new Management staff during their training period.
• Responsible for periodic cleaning tasks assigned by Management
• Attend mandatory meetings and training classes as assigned.
• Resolve guest complaints expeditiously and inform Management of the complaint
• Prepare or serve menu items, such as sandwiches or salad
• Basic food preparation and service
• Must have 6 months previous cash handling experience.
• Work requires effective communication in English, both verbal and written form in a professional manner.
• Must present a neat and professional appearance.
• Work requires attention to detail and accuracy.
• Work requires interactions with customers, public and co-workers.
• Work requires use of a computer and/or cash register.
PHYSICAL,MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Fast paced environment, multiple tasks to be handled undertime constraint. Must be able to handle a heavy business volume, and sensitive situations relating to staff and guest problems, in a timely manner
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
Asa part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Help us roll out the red carpet at Caesars Palace! This world renowned resort indulges our guests with 25 unique restaurants and cafes, over 3,000 rooms, 4.5 acres of pools and gardens and a 50,000 square foot spa. If you have a passion for delivering personalized service in an exclusive setting, Caesars Palace is the place for you to start your career.
Caesars Entertainment will engage in an interactive process and make reasonable accommodations, as required by law, for individuals with disabilities or to accommodate pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, or where a conflict exists between the position and an individuals' religious beliefs or practices.
The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the position.
The Company reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The primary responsibility of the Fountain worker is to accurately handle cash register transactions and ensure guests are greeted cheerfully and prepare food & beverage per guest's requests