Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
Location: Boise, Idaho
With a network of nearly 200 branches, Loomis armored transportation, cash management centers, and cash inventory vaults keep cash flowing throughout financial institutions and retail businesses across the US. Loomis prides itself on providing employees with opportunities for career advancement and job satisfaction. In fact, many of our company's managers, vice presidents, and corporate executives started out in the branches as driver/guards and tellers. Our work can be challenging, but the thousands who have stayed with our company for decades will tell you that if you have the desire to learn and the drive to succeed, Loomis is the place to be. Come join our team!
• Required operational knowledge of diesel equipment and tools normally associated with the troubleshooting
and repairs of gasoline and diesel truck equipment.
• Knowledge of International diesel medium-duty trucks as well as Ford gas and diesel engines is preferred.
• Must be able to accurately perform preventive maintenance to fleet vehicles, have the ability to identify
component failures, worn or damaged parts, diagnose and troubleshoot vehicle systems, and produce quality
• Ability to read and understand technical service manuals, repair orders, labels, and gauges.
• Must possess a valid driver's license (C or better) and meet qualifications as outlined in section 391 of the
Federal Motor Carrier Safety regulations.
• Unrestricted ability to walk, stand, bend, stoop, squat, lift (up to 50 lbs.), push, pull, climb, and lie on back in a
horizontal position for prolonged periods of time.
• Proficient knowledge of Windows operating systems as well as web-based maintenance tracking software.
• Ability to communicate verbally using telephone for ordering parts and supplies as need.
• Ability to hoist any size vehicle with lift device (vehicle jack) using foot and arm pumping motion.
• Work is performed in a semi-enclosed structure and outdoors. Environment involves chemical handling,
gasoline/diesel fumes and intermittent high noise exposure.
• Full-time schedule consists of a minimum 40-hour work week.
• Must meet DOT standards to achieve brake and annual inspection certifications. A minimum of 1 year
experience or a certificate from an approved training program.
• Basic hand tools required.
• ASE or manufacture certification is a plus.
Loomis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
BioLife Plasma Services, LP
BioLife Plasma Services, LP
Southwestern Health Resources CIN