Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
Location: Houston, Texas
Provides administrative staff support to a university executive. Organizes and coordinates activities of the unit.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent professional business communication skills, both as to email & interactive communications.
- Proficiency in enterprise software systems such as Concur for travel.
- Experience w/PeopleSoft
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Required documents:
- Cover letter delineating the manner in which your work experience applies to the posting.
- Salary History
- Three work references.
• Department is willing to do experience in lieu of education.
The hiring department expects you to name current or past supervisors. NOTE: We will maintain your confidentiality & notify you in advance of making contact with any of your references. References will be contacted only after the interviewing process has been completed. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Required Attachments by Candidate Resume, Cover Letter/Letter of Application