Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
Location: Reno, Nevada
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Virtual Care Sales Operations Team owns the Quote to Cash process and ensures data, analytics, contracting, member management and reporting all work efficiently and effectively to support sales, make sound business decisions, and increase the revenue potential of the Organization. The Order Administration Team is initial step in member onboarding, maintaining member data and updating authorization information.
ABOUT THE JOB
The primary purpose of the Member Management Specialist is to accurately and efficiently enter partner member data into Best Buy Health’s database with speed while maintaining a high level of communication ensuring compliancy. Success in this role is measured a) by the accuracy and speed of entering member data, b) the ability to successfully resolve onboarding issues in a timely manner and c) validation of data entered against the original request within the contracted timeframe.
• Manage and process incoming referrals with speed and accuracy within required deadlines
•Maintain a high level of communication both internally and externally
• Verify and/or request client eligibility and/or authorizations from partner agencies
• Troubleshoot, audit, update, and retrieve data, within a specified timeline as required by contract
• Update patient accounts utilizing data and/or documentation received
• Interpret, analyze, verify and enter data accurately in the computer system to ensure data integrity
• Understand and comprehend different partner requirements & protocols, as well as be able to determine that documentation is within compliance
• Store correct information in the desired database locations
• Maintain confidentiality regarding patient information
• Communicate as necessary with patients and/ or referring agencies via inbound and outbound phone calls, as well as written documentation
• Other duties as assigned
Education: High school diploma or GED required
• Data Entry experience preferred
•Typing between 40-60 words per minute
• 10-key by touch
• Basic Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to handle routine and repetitive tasks at varying pace