Abilene Part Time Merchandiser Job Description
- Responsible for stocking Product in assigned Stores as scheduled.
- Stock product from cooler to Shelf / counter.
- Input Inventory into CRP.
- Ensure the correct Rotation on all products.
- Maintain in date of all Gandy’s Products
- Breaking down deliveries in assigned stores.
- Maintain Clean and organized backstock in assigned Stores vaults.
- Follow safe work practices.
- Maintain good communication at store level and with Gandy’s.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Field related experience (DSD system preferred) but not required.
- Must be willing and able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Retail or customer service experience with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Skill in organization, time management, prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background, and criminal checks).
An Equal Opportunity Employer