Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Location: Martinsville, Virginia
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
• Verify manifest completion, i.e., research and locate missing cases on manifest.
• Receive, separate, and locate odds to final destination for storage.
• Receive damaged cases that won't run on sorter. (Wet, crushed etc) in addition work with inventory accuracy on providing information of damaged product for necessary adjustments to inventory.
• Reprint case labels and apply to cases.
• Research cases that has not been received because they were not manifested to the manifest. Add cases to appropriate manifest.
• Receive cases manually that do not have a sorter lane destination. Cases have to be palletized and located to common area for storage.
• Maintain good house keeping and organization of jack pot work area.
• Reconcile carton status (in print, packed, RF confirmed) and identify and initiate proper steps to correct. These steps include taking cartons to Prob area, or putting cartons back on sorter at induction or taking cartons to proper sort lane.
• Reconcile shipping carton / case label mismatch. Print and apply correct label.
• Reconcile cases coming from Case ASRS with no shipping label find appropriate shipping label and apply.
• Reconcile cases coming from Case ASRS where operator could not store case in ASRS system. Cases are researched and given to inventory accuracy to add to inventory. Term for this case is (no exist).
• Perform other duties as required by Supervisor.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills. Must be able to interact positively with employees at all
levels and under a variety of conditions.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Strong communication/presentation skills, verbal and written.
• Demonstrated ability to perform with minimal supervision.
• Strong resolution skills required for resolving daily inaccuracy issues. Must be able to work well under time
• Knowledge of PKMS needs to be as such that you can maneuver through system to do research to facilitate
locating and retrieving inventory to complete waves and loads.
• Knowledge and skill set to use Execution Dashboard to retrieve data to facilitate locating inventory to complete
waves and loads.
• Must be able to use company personnel computer that is Windows based to execute requirements as outlined in this
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
THIS IS A QUALIFIED JOB
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High School Diploma or GED
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Benefits we offer
*Benefits vary by country
HanesBrands Inc now offers a benefit allowing associates to get paid for their hours at any time without having to wait until payday.