SUMMARY OF POSITION:
• Will assist with VAS duites as needed
• Responsible for assisting supervisor with the workflow and ensuring deadlines are met.
• Assigning orders and directing teams as assigned.
• Following through with orders while maintaining constant communication with supervisor and scheduler.
• Help Develop solutions and methods to improve processes.
• At end of shift, calculate production and send reports
• Other duties as required by supervisor.
• Must be able to acquire fork lift license.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Must have demonstrated leadership skills. (3-5 yrs experience preferred)
• Must be willing to take calculated risks, work well under pressure/deadlines.
• Able to handle multiple projects/tasks.
• Good communication skills with associates and management.
• WM system knowledge is desired but trainable.
• Must have good interpersonal skills.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
• High School Diploma or GED
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Benefits we offer
*Benefits vary by country
HanesBrands Inc now offers a benefit allowing associates to get paid for their hours at any time without having to wait until payday.