Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Location: Statesboro, Georgia
What you'll do...
Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
Drive and implement the business plan for area of responsibility to achieve facility goals (e.g., production, quality, safety) and implement operational improvements.
Serve as a community liaison by participating in local and community organizations and charitable activities; champion company-sponsored programs and events to associates, customers, and the local community.
Supervise and/or manage associates and leaders in area of responsibility by giving direction, monitoring performance and providing feedback; identifying training and development needs and providing opportunities for learning and growth; teaching, supporting and modeling Logistics and company policies and procedures; and participating in the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching, and evaluation of associates, leaders and managers.
Monitor and ensure area of responsibility's compliance with Logistics and company quality and safety standards, policies, procedures and directives by developing, distributing, and/or maintaining procedures and supporting documentation.
Investigate and ensure associate, customer and supplier concerns are resolved, using own judgment or consulting others when needed.
Oversee, direct, and conduct day-to-day operations of all HR related functions (e.g., benefits, hiring/transfers, terminations, payroll, associate relations programs) by executing and refining recruiting and staffing initiatives; monitoring the completion of training curricula; and addressing employment-related concerns for applicants, associates and managers.
Ensure compliance with company HR policies and local, state, and federal laws and regulations by reviewing and managing the accuracy, confidentiality and maintenance of HR-documents; assisting in the implementation of and ensuring compliance with HR systems applications; advising on, researching, and resolving HR-related issues; and analyzing information and data to recommend and/or make HR business decisions.
Live our Values
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
* Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
* Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
* Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
* Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
* Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in business or a related field and 2 years' HR Generalist experience (e.g., payroll, workers compensation, benefits) with at least one year supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing employees; managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees OR 1 year's experience as a Walmart Logistics Human Resources Area Manager or Walmart Human Resources Office Manager supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing associates; managing associate workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of associates, including dealing with employment compensation/payroll processing, employee relations, recruiting/staffing, organizational planning, and/or training and development programs OR 3 years' experience supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing employees, managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees including one year of experience managing human resource processes (e.g., staffing, payroll, workers compensation, benefits).
Associates will be required to attend and successfully complete all job-required trainings and assessments (for example, Academy trainings, Open Door trainings, etc.).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Benefits, Compensation, Managing challenging workforce issues, Managing Departmental Payroll, Supervising Associates, Training and Facilitation
Bachelors: Business, Bachelors: Finance, Bachelors: Human Resources, Bachelors: Logistics, Bachelors: Management, Bachelors: Operations Management
Human Resources - Professional HR (PHR) CERTIFICATION - Certification, Human Resources - Sr. Professional HR (SPHR) CERTIFICATION - Certification
299 A.J. RIGGS RD, STATESBORO, GA 30458-0000, United States of America