Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Location: Saint Peters, Missouri
The Senior Director of Regional Support Services - East is responsible for office management and support functions. Oversees and coordinates facilities planning and operations.
• Supervises regional office manager(s) for the designated Eastern and Southern Regions to ensure adequate staffing and to ensure locations are using consistent processes for registration/reception of all customers
• Provides oversight of all front desk operations for the Eastern and Southern Regions
• Provides back up to staff as needed
• Ensures staff seek culturally competent services and service providers to meet the unique cultural needs of each customer
• Ensures staff performs job duties in accordance with Compass Health’s customer service philosophy
• Serves as a contact for the resolution of problems and escalated or difficult issues regarding customer complaints and other matters
• Performs periodic reviews of intake paperwork for completeness for medical, dental, and behavioral health programs
• Tracks, coordinates, and assigns office space in conjunction with regional leadership
• Manages day to day facility operations including procurement and signage
• Assists in coordinating facilities-related moves
• Coordinates facilities’ needs for new hires to include Information Technology needs
• Provides VP reports on office efficiency and patient flow as requested
• Advises VP of any concerns or problems reported by patients or with current patient flow protocols
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferred
• Extensive applicable experience may be substituted for a degree
• Minimum of three (3) years of customer service experience required in a healthcare office setting required
• Successful supervisory experience required
• Experience with a multi-line phone system and demonstration of professional phone skills preferred
• Knowledge of medical office terminology preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite preferred
Compass Health Network is a nonprofit health care organization offering accessible, comprehensive, & compassionate behavioral health, substance use treatment, family medicine and dental services throughout Missouri. Our network of care includes Royal Oaks Hospital and Adapt of Missouri. We are both a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and a Community Mental Health Center (CMHC). Operating only from the highest ethical and professional standards, we provide access to innovative care designed to meet the health needs of the communities we serve. Our mission is “Inspire Hope. Promote Wellness.”
Why join us?
We believe some of the most passionate people in the world work here. Our dedicated and talented staff are our most valuable asset. We strive to provide a work environment and services that are inclusive for our patients and our employees.
At Compass Health Network, these are just a few of the benefits that we offer as an organization:
We welcome inquiries from qualified individuals who want to be part of a team of hardworking, dedicated and compassionate employees whose work helps us aspire to our vision of full, healthy, productive lives for everyone. We look forward to meeting you!
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
Compass Health Network