Operator I - A
at Samuel, Son & Co. (USA) Inc.
Posted in Education 8 days ago.
Location: Houston, Texas
- Remove all packaging material from the source skid and verify that the source skid matches what is requested on the work order
- Mic the material and record the results and compare the result to what is requested by the customer
- Prepare the material to be split per the quantity requested.
- Safely operate the splitter
- Utilize the AS400 system to verify order requirements and inventory information
- Perform quality checks.
- Verify that all counts and paperwork is being done correctly. Any concerns are to be raised to the team lead.
- Report all maintenance concerns to the team lead.
- Puts back inventory and ensure all scans are done correctly and the pallet is placed where it is supposed to be placed.
- Maintain clean and organized work areas.
- Follow all safety guidelines including wearing all PPE at all times.
- All team members learn each role and expect to be proficient in them given adequate training.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with safety as priority
- Willingness to learn continued skills/safety knowledge
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Good communication skills and works with positive attitude
- This position spends most of their time standing and moving around.
- Excellent attendance a must
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. when needed.
- Computer literate.
Equal Opportunity Employer