Posted in General Business 7 days ago.
Location: Coppell, Texas
Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is one of America's top-five non-bank mortgage-servicing companies. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms). On their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, which means that we collect homeowners' mortgage payments, pay their tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
The L ow C ode D eveloper will develop and deploy cutting edge business technologies using a productivity focused development on the Outsystems platform . The daily work will be focused around solving business problems quickly and elegantly with technology solutions in a S crumban Sprint team of 4 (3 Dev + 1QA) members.
• Collaborate with business subject area experts, software developers, and technical leadership as part of a dynamic and fast paced project team to design and build elegant, high-impact business applications from start to finish
• Contribute to Grooming/Poker Pointing sessions to mature project user stories .
• Contribute to technical Brainstorming sessions to define user experience, data definition, process / rules configuration, and integration for intelligent automation solutions
• Contribute to the build, test, and delivery of intelligent automation solutions using industry leading technologies such as Outsystems, C#, & SQL.
• Collaborate with diverse teammates on the software development process and A gile methodologies
• A strong understanding of Mortgage Servicing and Mortgage Default Servicing
• A minimum of one years of experience with system implementations along with basic understanding of key concepts related to Software Development Life Cycle, Information Security, and Digital Transformation adoption
• Drive, ability to learn & adapt.
• B e open to Code Reviews & Feedback from seasoned Developers who will provide logical reason(s) on why "we do things a certain way".
• Familiarity with REST APIs
• Skills in understanding and diagraming business logic workflows
• SQL and d atabase design knowledge
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Creative, but technical problem solver: quick thinking and fully engaged at all points in the solution from strategy to support
• Team oriented: engaging with a group of people to conquer project tasks
• Interested in future technologies and software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Information Systems, Information Management or other quantitative discipline with specialization from an accredited college or university
• Experience with Outsystems . Power Apps (Power FX) , Mendix , Appian or other low code development is a plus
• Experience with applications implementing CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete)
Company Perks :
• 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
• 9 Paid Holidays
• Employee Engagement Activities
Company Benefits :
• Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
• Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
• Performance-based Incentives
• Pet Insurance
• Advancement Opportunities
• Our Corporate Social Responsibility program, Newrez NOW, empowers employees to become leaders in their communities through a robust program that includes volunteering, philanthropy, nonprofit grants, and more
• 1 Volunteer Time Off (VTO) day, company-paid volunteer day where all eligible employees may participate in a volunteer event with a nonprofit of their choice
• Employee Matching Gifts Program: We will match monetary employee donations to eligible non-profit organizations, dollar-for-dollar, up to $1,000 per employee
• Newrez Grants Program: Newrez hosts a giving portal where we provide employees an abundance of resources to search for an opportunity to donate their time or monetary contributions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
CA Notice at Collection
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing