Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Whether you are a warehouse beginner or an expert there is a place for you at MFCP! Join a rapidly growing & family-oriented company with plenty of room to grow your career. We provide training and pay progression plans, generous educational reimbursement, plenty of paid time-off and competitive retirement and medical benefits.
Earn extra bonuses in your first year with MFCP!
Become part of our dedicated team and take advantage of all that Motion and Flow Controls Products has to offer:
Position Summary: A Hydraulic Repair Technician is responsible for repairs/rebuilds on hydraulic equipment including hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders, hydraulic pumps and motors, hydraulic valves and related hydraulic equipment. System troubleshooting is often required and product knowledge is necessary for this position.
• Performs work required to repair/rebuild hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders, hydraulic pumps, motor and valves, DC power units, PTO’s and high pressure (10K psi) components.
• With minimal supervision, the Hydraulic Repair Technician will evaluate the equipment and determine the reason for the failure, generate a parts list and labor estimate and perform timely repairs.
• Develop, maintain and share current and new product knowledge.
• Provide technical resources for others in the organization.
• Assist with field service work as needed.
• Address and resolve all customer requests, complaints and objections with a positive and creative approach.
• Coordinate efforts with all appropriate departments and personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Ensure that the highest level of customer service, ethics and teamwork are followed.
• Adhere to strict Safety Guidelines.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Experience working with and on hydraulic components and equipment.
• Must understand measurement techniques and units including metric/SAE conversions and fractions.
• Must have basic hand tools (wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers, pliers, etc.)
• Ability to read and understand hydraulic schematics.
• Excellent observation skills.
• Good mechanical aptitude with the ability to detect technical discrepancies and malfunctions.
• Excellent oral communication and strong relationship building skills required.
• Detail oriented with solid organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
• Understanding of the proper use of all repair tools, testing machinery and equipment.
• Must be able to work with a wide variety of people and personalities.
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
• As MFCP is a small employer and employees work in a collaborative team environment, employee must be physically present in the office to perform his/her job functions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. Work environment: primarily inside, workshop environment involving working at a bench or test stand in relatively close proximity to other technicians with occasional work completed in the field. Occasionally, the work will require working underneath or on large equipment either in the shop or directly outside the shop. The physical demands, and work environment reflected, are representative of those encountered by employees when performing the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to accommodate individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Based on Experience
Along with a competitive salary, MFCP offers attractive benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Investment Plan, Life Insurance and Paid holidays/vacation/sick time.
Candidates are subject to pre-employment criminal background, drug screen and DMV record review, along with possible reference checks.
"We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, disability, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law."
This Employer Participates in E-Verify.
QTC Management, Inc.