Posted in Nonprofit - Social Services 30+ days ago.
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
*Work for a company that cares and receive a bonus! Licensed clinicians may be eligible for a $1000 new hire incentive bonus if hired and meet all qualifications and Non-Licensed clinicians may be eligible for a $500 new hire incentive bonus if hired and meet all qualifications.
Job Description: The School Based Therapist works primarily from a school setting. Job responsibilities include: completing client intakes (inclusive of psycho-social assessment, initial treatment plan and required legal consents); developing measurable treatment goals in collaboration with clients and families; completing treatment reviews in accordance with outpatient regulations; and providing individual, group, and family therapy as is clinically indicated. These positions are available within Propel Schools. These positions pay $48.00 per billable hour (licensed staff), $42.00 per billable hour (non-licensed staff), and $15.00 per administrative/training hour.
Academic – meets one (1) of the criteria below:
1. Has a graduate degree from a college or university that is accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) in a generally recognized clinical discipline in which the degree program includes a clinical practicum; OR
2. Has an equivalent degree from a foreign college or university that has been evaluated by the Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc. (AICE) or the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). The Department will accept a general equivalency report from the listed evaluator agencies to verify a foreign degree or its equivalency; OR
3. Is licensed in a generally recognized clinical discipline that includes mental health clinical experience. Professional license (LCSW, LPC, LMFT) and credentialing preferred. Professional license does not include Licensed Social Worker – LSW.)
1. Must have audio/visual/verbal activity to provide supervision for the clients and to perform essential job function.
1. Must have emotional stability to perform essential job functions.
1. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with agency personnel and community agencies.
2. Ability to accept supervision.
3. Ability to adjust hours to job requirements.
4. Ability to work independently.
5. Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
6. Ability to protect the confidentiality of the clients.
7. Ability to identify with the agency’s mission statement and support the agency’s core values.
8. Eligible for PA State Police clearance, PA Child Abuse History clearance and FBI clearance.
Pittsburgh, PA (Propel Schools)
Part-Time with potential to go to Full-Time
Who We Are: Founded in 1854 by the Rev. Dr. William Passavant in Zelienople, Pennsylvania, Glade Run has evolved over the years to meet the changing and increasingly challenging needs of children, adults and families throughout Western Pennsylvania and beyond. With a focus on education, mental health, autism, and unique therapeutic offerings, Glade Run has a long tradition of linking faith and service. Last year, Glade Run served over 5,000 individuals with impactful, innovative services in school, home, and community settings. Equal Opportunity Employer
What We Offer – Community Mental Health Programs
(Must meet eligibility requirements- see policies/plan documents for complete requirements and eligibility)