Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Location: Jackson, Minnesota
$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
Light manufacturer of medical device component assembly in a clean climate controlled factory building life saving products! Join the AMETEK EMC team in Jackson, MN with full-time schedules. We offer an amazing benefits package including paid time off and paid holidays. We're a light industrial manufacturer with a temperature controlled work environment allowing for standing or seated work. Our facility is clean, safe, and our training program allows us to hire those with or without previous experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
• Reads and deciphers schematics, blueprints, and assembly instructions.
• Uses hand tools or machines to assemble parts.
• Conducts quality control checks.
• Cleans and maintains work area and equipment, including tools.
• Prepares work to be accomplished by studying parts lists and gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
• Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies.
• Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
Disclaimer: Where a specific pay range is noted, it is a good faith estimate at the time of this posting. The actual salary offered will be based on experience, skills, qualifications, market / business considerations, and geographic location.
AMETEK is committed to making a safer, sustainable, and more productive world a reality. We use differentiated technology solutions to solve our customers' most complex challenges. We employ 18,500 colleagues, in 30 countries, that are grounded by our core values: Ethics and Integrity, Respect for the Individual, Diversity and Inclusion, Teamwork, and Social Responsibility. AMETEK (NYSE:AME) is a component of the S&P 500. Visit www.ametek.com for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1 (866) 263-8359.
Nearest Major Market: Blue Earth