Posted in Other 16 days ago.
Location: Fresno, California
12 Hour Night Shift
Reporting to the Practice Coordinator, 5 North Telemetry, the Registered Nurse (Level I, II, III or IV) is responsible for coordinating and delivering patient care utilizing the nursing process. The Registered Nurse, after appropriate educational preparation, is capable of expanding the scope of practice in general or specialty areas of nursing. The criteria and specific job duties of the three levels are defined by each department area specific criteria.
1. Current licensure as a Registered Nurse with the State of California is required.
2. Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider CPR card is required.
3. Valid Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification is required within six months of hire into position.
4. Ability to communicate effectively with patients, family, and health care personnel is required.
5. Ability to handle varying issues in the midst of any situation and work effectively individually and as a member of a team within a stress producing environment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
BI Incorporated (A GEO Company)