Supervises Renal Dialysis Unit. Develops and implements, Quality Improvement Activities, policies and procedures, and staffing of programs. Develops and maintains department budget. Supervises all assigned staff including interviewing, hiring, counseling, evaluating and staff education. Ensures department meets all local, state, JCAHO, and HCFA regulatory standards, and provides leadership and direction to the department staff in accordance with hospital and department mission, goals, policies and procedures. The age of patients served range in age from 13 years old to geriatric.
1. Active registration for Registered Nurse - Board of Nursing, must be licensed in the state of Iowa within 30 days of hire.
2. Five years clinical experience in renal dialysis or related field. Supervisory experience in dialysis preferred.
3. ACLS certified.
4. Bachelors degree required or must be actively working towards.
5. Knowledge of hemodialysis theory and practice.
6. Must have strong leadership and administrative skills.
7. Ability to relate to clinical personnel and medical staff, and ability to interact with the public.
8. Good oral and written communication skills.
9. Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.
10. Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals and values of Trinity Health.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
The Timken Company