PROCESS ENGINEER (PLANT)
Actively Hiring - Immediate Openings
Hours: full-time position.
Competitive pay & benefits: paid overtime, health, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k with match…and more!
"Come Build a Career with our Growing, Fast-Paced, Customer-Focused Company that fosters
Training and Professional Development!"
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
"Quality & Safety are Top Comar Priorities"
Safety and Cleanliness
"We have put in place Covid-19 practices for our employees' safety"
- Responsible for sampling molds and for the process development of all injection molds coming into the plant.
- Work with the Engineering, Quality and Production teams to develop molds capable of running highly repeatable and robust molding processes.
- Employ science-based process development procedures and validation protocol.
- Work with other company teams to improve overall mold development and validation.
- Assist in developing and teaching Cycle Tech Training program.
- Follow all plant safety guidelines and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and report any unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Wear company issued personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, masks, hairnets, earplugs.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
"A Comar employee who will represent the customer and be the consumer's advocate"
- Meet or exceed Quality standards consistently.
- Report any quality problems immediately.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- At least 3-5 years related experience and/or training in mold development.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the molding process, scientific molding principles, RJG cavity pressure monitoring systems, and eDART™ cycle graph interpretation.
- Thorough understanding of injection mold tooling and the IQ/OQ/PQ validation process.
Certifications or Licenses:
- Knowledge of IQMS.
- Previous experience in related functions and an ISO 9001/13485 environment.
Master Molder 1 certificate desired.
Do you have the Physical Stamina to…?
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, commons fractions, and decimals. Compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Stand, walk, sit, and bend throughout the work shift.
- Regularly use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with equipment.
- Use close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and adjust focus.
Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is moderate and requires the use of hearing protection.