Perform maintenance and utility work, and heavy equipment operation at designated location.
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in aggregate plant maintenance, labor and operating heavy, off road construction equipment is preferred
- Must be able to work extended shifts and weekends
- Must be 18 years or older and will be required to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- This job requires the ability to wear a hard hat, safety glasses, steel-toed shoes
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders on a repetitive basis
- Must be able to use tools such as brooms/mops, shovels, weed eater, wheelbarrow and similar to perform duties
- Must be able to stoop, bend and lift 100 lbs. from ground to waist level on arepetitive basis.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Pension Plan
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Life, AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
...and many more!
$19.40+. Starting wages depend on skills, knowledge and experience.