Posted in Other 16 days ago.
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Design and implement applications and services. Will be working to help build automated and highly scalable frameworks that will help solve complex business requirements. Experience with making data-driven architectural decisions.
* Work closely with Engineering/Product/Project Management and Backend Technology
* Implement scalable data-driven services and participate in solutions design for client-server integration points
* Provide technical specifications and documentation
* B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent work experience)
* Solid understanding of the full web technology stack
* Proficiency creating web applications in one server side framework: Django, Rails, NodeJS, J2EE , etc.
* Strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL
*Experience in Software Development Life Cycle and interactive methodologies.
* Excellent communication skills
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Globe Life Inc.