Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Location: York, Pennsylvania
What you will do
Our team at the Grantley Plant custom design, develops, manufactures, ships, installs, and maintains industrial HVAC equipment for Navy vessels of all sizes. This job consists of duties required to operate a CNC controlled horizontal machining center with a rotary table and 14 feet of travel. Operation includes handling machine equipped with 100 position automatic tool change system, PC based tool management/preset system, part probe, broken tool detection, adaptive control and horsepower monitor and is DNC linked.
Location: Grantley Plant in York, PA
Shift: 1st Shift, Monday-Friday
How you will do it:
1. Use tool preset machine, precision measuring instruments, hand and hand power tools, deburr tools and appropriate material handling equipment.
2. Work from drawings, process sheets, specifications, tape program, instructions, or visual display units.
3. Perform fixture change-overs, loading and unloading of production parts, on-line piece parts inspection and manual data input to insure specified finishes, tolerances.
4. Maintain tooling and backup tooling (where necessary).
5. Monitor control messages and take appropriate corrective action.
6. Perform utility functions to maintain process.
7. Will perform housekeeping and deburr internal to machining operations.
8. Fills out PM check lists and may assist in the PM of the machine.
9. Use all types of precision measuring instruments including but not limited to ID and OD micrometers up to 130 inches, calipers up to 130 inches, parallels up to 48 inches, depth gauges, height gauges, plug and ring gauges.
What we look for
1. Experience with set-up and operation of CNC machines, preferably with Horizontal Boring Mills, SNK, and Mori Seiki.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.
Division: JCFS (Johnson Controls Federal Systems)