What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Parts Catalog Specialist in Atlanta, GA.
This role is responsible for building and maintaining a Master Data File and Digital Catalogs for elevator and escalator related parts and components.
- Collaborate with the Team to maintain our digital catalogs of elevator and escalator products
- Create new product listings and maintain existing ones
- Conduct regular content audits
- Internally report on key catalog additions and maintenance
- Maintain our content management systems, which includes populating informational fields and managing banks of saved search data
- Establish and maintain points of contact as needed for brand maintenance
- Create and report on key performance indicators
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or More Years' Experience in Data Analysis or Digital Catalog
- Track Record of Master Data Cleansing/ Creation, Maintenance and/or Analysis
- Ability to Network and Establish and Maintain Strong Relationships with Internal/External Resources
- Good Knowledge of Material Sourcing and Purchasing (Needed for New Item Set-Up)
- Excellent Project Management, Analytical, Communication and Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong Documentation, Organization and Planning Skills
- High Independence and Motivation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software Especially Excel
- Solid ERP Software Experience - Oracle and or SAP Preferably
Your Benefits With Us