Posted in Other 16 days ago.
Location: Midland, Texas
Job Posting Title:
Facilities Maintenance Specialist 1
Job Description Summary:
Responsible to assist with the operation troubleshooting, diagnostics, housekeeping, and repairs on commercial buildings, industrial systems, vehicles, grounds, and maintenance equipment for assigned properties/facilities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Troubleshooting and repair of buildings and installed systems to include: HVAC equipment, plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, shop, grounds equipment
• Replace and repair building finishes such as ceiling tiles, door hardware, painting (brush and roll), floor coverings (VCT and Carpet Tile), overhead door and automatic gate operators
• Troubleshoot, evaluate, and make recommendations to upgrade maintenance operations and/or implement savings opportunities
• Respond immediately to emergency situations and customer service requests as assigned.
• Inspect buildings, grounds, and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions, preventative maintenance, etc.
• Maintain and operate fire and life safety systems such as; Fire alarm systems, fire pumps and related fire protection system equipment as assigned
• Perform carpentry
• Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency, and Company directives as related to building operations and practice safe work habits
• Ability to use technology such as; smart phones, tablets, computers, web-based applications, building automation systems, etc.
• Complete all required C&W Safety Training as scheduled annually.
• Comply with C&W Uniform Dress Code while working and maintain a neat and clean appearance while on the property at times other than working hours
• Technical Proficiency
• Sense of Urgency
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• 5+ years of related experience in commercial facility maintenance
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
• Technical, vocational or on-the-job training in at least one of the following areas: