Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Bonus - $3,000 - $1,500 after 3 months - $1,500 after 6 months
Department: Central Administration
Reports To: President
Bay Cove Human Services is looking for a chief administrative officer (CAO) to be responsible for overseeing the administrative operations within our organization. The CAO works with our Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents and Managers to devise strategies and solutions to meet the organization's strategic plan and objectives as well as the day-to-day performance of programs and departments. The CAO will develop a monitoring framework and use this framework to report on the performance of the various products, programs and departments to the CEO and board of directors. This position reports to the CEO.
This is an exempt position.
• Working in a team with senior leadership and managers to devise solutions/strategies and policies to meet company goals.
• Setting and monitoring KPIs for a Bay Cove's departments and programs
• Optimizing the day-to-day operations of various departments, such as finance, HR, and IT. Work in partnership with program leaders to optimize operations.
• Analyzing data and audit reports and formulating improvements to departmental and program workings.
• Coordinating interdepartmental and inter-program processes/work, clarifying workflows and holding staff accountable.
• Compiling performance reports and reporting to the CEO and board of directors.
• Providing input for business and strategic planning.
• Setting goals for departments and individual managers.
• Collaborating with colleagues to implement policies and develop improvements.
You will bring:
• A bachelor's or master's degree in a human services-related field, or a degree in business or other business-related operations.
• Solid work experience in a managerial position with at least 10 years in a senior role with measured success.
• A working knowledge of government regulations for businesses.
• A COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the position. One COVID-19 shot is acceptable, contingent on the individual receiving the second shot within the allotted time frame.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Demonstrated supervisory and management experience/expertise.
• Demonstrated experience/expertise in budget development and management.
• Ability to work collaboratively as a member of multidisciplinary and cross functional teams.
• Ability to work as an effective change agent.
• Professional documentation and communication and presentation skills, as well as demonstrated organizational skills.
• Ability to negotiate and resolve differences.
• Ability to function under pressure in a fast-paced human service environment.
• Ability to identify and respond to ongoing industry trends and changes.
• Ability to articulate and communicate Bay Cove's mission and strategic direction in a consistent and enthusiastic manner to internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to identify opportunities and effectively pursue new initiatives.
• Ability to identify obstacles and develop effective, creative solutions.
Plymouth Rock Assurance
Plymouth Rock Assurance