Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Location: Santa Monica, California
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Bio - Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Vendor Outsourcing Associate II in Morris Plains, NJ / Santa Monica, CA / Seattle, WA.
• Contract execution, review, management, routing and quality control
• Management of MSA's, WO's, CO's, LOA's, LOI, CDA's and other contracts for the Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
• Execution of market engagements (RFx, Bid Defence Meetings, Vendor Selection Meetings etc.)
• New supplier setup and supplier updates in ERP
• Data entry of supplier and contract information (such as contractual and financial data) into systems
• Researching and resolving vendor invoice and payment inquiries and issues
• Reviewing and analysing of vendor proposals
• Project support for various initiatives including M&A, simplification etc.
• Strategy development and implementation support
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelors and 8+ years of relevant experience in portfolio management (experience in pharma/biotech and/or cell therapy manufacturing is a plus)
• Masters Degree and 6+ years of relevant experience in portfolio management (experience in pharma/biotech and/or cell therapy manufacturing is a plus)
• High School Diploma and 12+ years of relevant experience in portfolio management (experience in pharma/biotech and/or cell therapy manufacturing is a plus)
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook and visualization tools (e.g. Smartsheet, SpotFire, Tableau, Power BI); MS Project experience a plus
• Ability to engage internal and external stakeholders effectively, facilitate discussions, influence effectively and develop relationships; problem solve, drive efforts and projects and delegate appropriate tasks to collaborators and follow-up as needed to meet deadlines
• Self-motivated, proactive and responsive, highly organized, results-oriented and attentive to detail
• Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate
• Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1145143