The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Cloud Data Engineer (Python/AWS) in New York, NY.
Skills & Requirement
• Data Engineering
• AWS (Glue, Lambda, Athena, S3 LAKE formation, CloudFormation); NEED Data Lake experience
• Building data pipelines & building automation
• Building automation from scratch (DevOps manages directly).
• Python coding skills required, Python & SQL writing from script
• Data (hands-on) could roll their sleeves up! Infrastructure, building ETL, understanding healthcare!
• Strong communication, team-building skills, trust, due diligence.
• DevOps Engineer (hybrid, Data/DevOps background)
• Trust, access to sensitive healthcare data (regulated, HIPAA Compliance)
• Healthcare industry exp.
• Hands-on Data Lake experience
• AWS Certifications
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1144199
The Juilliard School