The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Leading Company in Travel is seeking a Senior Analyst in Atlanta, GA.
• Support operational aspects of the program while identifying key learnings and insights from partners and the overall industry that can be implemented to enhance or improve on the efficiency and ability of the systems in place.
• Collaborate with IT on product enhancements and infrastructure projects, as well as research and resolution of customer service escalations.
• Manage production of inventory for all sales channels including monitoring stock levels, forecasting needs and managing internal and external partners to manufacture products to strict timelines and specifications.
• Work with omnichannel analytics and other teams to support ongoing reporting needs across all channels. Responsible for producing sales and promotions performance reports.
• Execute on the Gift Card program's strategic vision to create a best-in-class gift card program.
• Work on special projects or other duties as requested.
• Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
Skills & Requirements
• Experience in eCommerce and brick and mortar retail industries; product planning, production, project management, experience required.
• Background in business, operations or related fields plus at least 3 years relevant work experience required, with gift card specific experience preferred.
• Cross-functional project management background and proven ability to work well with diverse groups in a time sensitive and team environment with minimal supervision.
• Proactive, results-oriented and capable of meeting or exceeding deadlines with attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong project management, attention to detail, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
• Proficient PC skills including advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Microsoft Access, Hyperion/BRIO, or other database access skills highly desired.
• Must be performing satisfactorily in current position or better.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.