The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Leading Company in Travel is seeking a Sr. Full Stack Developer in Atlanta, GA.
We are looking for a passionate software engineers who enjoy UI development. This is what you will be doing:
• Hands on implementing front ends associated with the technical designs for product/project teams
• Create, maintain, and provide production support for critical enterprise applications
• Accurately estimate deliverable timelines
• Translate complex business requirements into functional code
• Write automated unit, integration, and e2e tests
• Collaborates well with other product team members, leadership and business partners to create a secure, reliable, scalable software solutions
Skills & Requirements
• Hands on Development and Exposure to AWS Cloud Technologies is a definite plus
• Design thinking, Focus on Test Driven Development, Embedded Security
• Experience with Containers, Kubernetes, RedHat OpenShift, Devops, Jenkins, Nexus, Github, or related technologies
• Quality forward development practices, with automation at the forefront for continuous quality
• Identified product enhancements to create a better experience for the end users
• Triages high priority issues and outages as they arise
• High School Diploma, GED or High School Equivalency
• Embraces Diverse people, thinking and styles
• Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1144232
Community Coffee Company, L.L.C.
Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)