Sign-On Bonus Available
This position is for LaGrange
Becoming a part of Mortenson Family Dental gives you instant access to a variety of benefits throughout your career including:
- Medical insurance with company contribution
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Support from Practice Managers and Directors
- Clinical autonomy
- Advanced Technology
- Continuing education opportunities offered at no cost
- Scrub tops, lab coats, and professional name tag
- Employee assistance program
- Monday 8am-5pm
- Tuesday 8am-5pm
- Wednesday 8am-5pm
- Thursday 8am-5pm
- Friday 8am-1pm (every other Friday)
- EDDA Certificate / EFDA Certificate
- High School Diploma
- X-Ray Certification
- CPR Certification
Apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
- Assists dentists and hygienists in quality diagnosis through x-rays, verbal communication, and other dental tests as directed.
- Prepares the treatment room for patients by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to the treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning, and passing instruments.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company’s determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.