Posted in General Business 6 days ago.
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Job Description - Solutions Architect, Reporting and Analytics
We have an immediate opening for a BI and Analytics Solution Architect who can help with modernization and transformation of Reporting & Analytics applications. You will be part of a green field development of financial application that processes high volume and high value transactions between our supply side trading partners all the way to fulling our financial obligations with our clients and partners.In this role, you will actively partner with business stakeholders, subject matter experts, as well as your development team on initiatives that support Evernorth's strategic goals. Being a specialist, you will help develop an integrated architectural strategy to support next-generation reporting and analytical capabilities on an enterprise-wide scale. You will work in an agile environment, delivering user-oriented products in a fast-paced environment.
AWS Reporting and analytical capabilities, architecture
• Develop rock-solid, scalable systems that will still hold up 5, or 10 years from now
• Engage as a subject matter expert, staying abreast and contributing through external industry trends, advancements and innovations in technical areas of expertise
• Provide technical and functional oversight working with AWS, engineering, product teams to ensure we are building the best platforms and experiences for our customers
• Design Tableau, Cognos frameworks and business layer and provide expertise to other developers
• Lead delivery of BI and analytical solutions, understand business goals and objectives, assess current state and identify gaps, prioritize implementation of high priority use cases to drive adoption
• Build and deploy visualizations integrating multi-tenancy security model in the BI environment.
• Mine and analyze data from databases to drive optimization and improvement of current techniques and business strategies.
• Enforce modern delivery practices such as continuous integration, behavior/test driven development
• Create artifacts through various mediums to effectively communicate complex architecture and solution approach, design to target audience.
• Collaborate with product owners, scrum masters, program manager and team members in a Scaled Agile framework
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Reporting & Analytics.
• Minimum of 5 years of hands on experience in BI development and architecture (Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau, Power BI etc.) designing reports, visualizations against disparate data sources.
• Knowledge and experience with agile development process, JIRA Align or similar tools, a must
• Prior experience with installation and optimization of BI environments.
• Prior experience with solution architecture is required
• Data mining and SQL experience
• Skilled and experienced in some of the following technologies (S3, Ec2, Redshift database, Dynamo DB, Glue, Tableau)
• Familiarity with AWS, cloud native architecture and development,EC/EMR, and cloud data storage and access
• DevSecOps and CICD technologies experience
• Demonstrated experience with thorough problem solving and analytical skills, combined with strong business acumen
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and documentation skills
• Self-directed to remove blockers and highly adaptive to changing priorities
This role is WAH/Flex, which allows most work to be performed at home. WAH/Flex employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they choose to come onsite or if required to periodically come on site.
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Cigna has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.
Concrete Construction Internship/Trainee Opportunity - Hazelwood, MO in St. Louis, MO at CECO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
The HEICO Companies, LLC
The HEICO Companies, LLC
GATEWAY REGION YMCA