Posted in Art 10 days ago.
Location: San Dimas, California
Responsible for strategic and comprehensive physician recruitment in accordance with the needs and goals of QTC. Recruits qualified medical providers of all specialties (usually physicians); negotiates fees and coordinates the execution of the provider contracts within established guidelines; This position requires keen sales ability, creativity, problem solving, and relational skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Qualify, and contract with, medical providers for medical disability examinations across the nation
• Extensive proactive communication by phone and e-mail
• Educate prospective provider candidates on the benefits of QTC and the noble value of the work
• Build and maintain candidate and contracted provider relationships
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Well-developed sales, negotiation, customer service, and training skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to interact with highly educated providers by phone, e-mail, and face-to-face
• Persuasive sales acumen with closing ability
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to work under pressure while managing multiple priorities
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to master both current competencies and identify process improvements
• Proficient with Microsoft products, Internet Job Boards and internet and social media recruiting
• Passion for continuous learning and professional development
• Ambition and drive for both personal growth and significant contribution to continuous organizational improvement
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificates & licenses)
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
• 2 to 4 years of proven success in recruitment, sales, or clinic consulting, preferably in healthcare or managed care, including phone and/or in-person sales of services, devices, equipment, or pharmaceuticals to provider offices and clinics
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)