Posted in Automotive 3 days ago.
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Job ID: 459539
APAC Central Inc., is a CRH company producing and providing crushed aggregate materials, sand, ready-mix concrete, asphalt, and performing as a regional heavy highway/infrastructure construction firm serving Arkansas, Oklahoma, and southern Missouri. APAC-Central, Inc. and its founding companies have been serving our customers since early in the 20th Century and look forward to continued success in the 21st Century!
Fuel and Grease Truck Driver Do you want to work for a company that values your skills? Do you want to work for a company that values safety above all else? Are you looking for opportunities and benefits of a large corporation with a small company feel? Then APAC is the company for you! Apply for the Fuel and Grease Truck Driver today and jumpstart your career with the CRH family.
Job Description Summary
The selected candidate will be required to work in a team environment with other co-workers and managers.
• Operates fuel, grease and oil truck.
• Lubricates moving parts and wearing surfaces of equipment as assigned.
• Operates pressure greasing equipment .
• Follow directions of Foreman as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or jobsite.
• Perform daily pre-and-post inspections with appropriate documentation in compliance with company policies.
• Assist in training less-experienced employees on the proper operations, servicing and repair of equipment to further their abilities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will:
• Pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
• Pass a pre-employment "Fit for Work" physical.
• Be able to provide valid documentation for the I-9 Immigration document.
• Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors and the general public at all times.
• Willing to travel and work away from home when required.
• Be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
• Report to work at the designated start time.
• Be able to work overtime when required.
• Be willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold.
• Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
• Have the willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
• Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by OSHA and / or MSHA.
• Be at least age 18 years of age due to nature of working environment.
• Minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• Previous related experience in the construction field
• CDL A or B
What CRH Offers You
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
APAC Central Inc., a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Stewart & Stevenson Power Products LLC
Dawes Rigging & Crane Rental, Inc
Dawes Rigging & Crane Rental, Inc