Sign-on Bonus $4000
SCA maintains of fleet of sweepers, dump trucks, flatbed trucks, pickup trucks, trailers, attenuators, and various other support equipment.
The A Mechanic position is a valuable support role with opportunity for advancement.
Work will include preventative maintenance and repair of various chassis manufacturers and up fit configurations with a focus on electrical and hydraulic systems.
In this position you will:
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of the shop and yard
- Perform chassis preventative maintenance and repairs to chassis and up fit components
- Complete advanced inspections and associated repairs
- Diagnose and complete repairs on electric, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Inspect and perform repairs on brake system components
- Replace chassis and sweeper components
- 5 years mechanical experience.
- Toolbox, basic hand tools including some specialty tools
- Ability to run diagnostic software to troubleshoot issues
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems
- Basic ability to read and follow schematics
- Welding and fabrication experience is a plus
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed
- Possess a valid driver license with the ability to obtain a Class B CDL with endorsements
- Use all required PPE and work safely
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Welding experience is a plus
- Competitive Wage
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Company Uniforms
- Sign on Bonus - Restrictions apply
- Work in high noise environments with exposure to vibration and fumes
- Active, physical work occasionally involving lifting 50 lbs. Frequently involves carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching, and standing.
- Heavy Equipment Experience is a plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including overtime on occasion