Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Location: Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
Join the outstanding team at Fairfield by Marriott Lewisburg! Immediate opening for Food & Beverage Supervisor!
The Food & Beverage Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing of all aspects of food planning and preparation for the hotel including, but not limited to, the Marriott breakfast program, on-site bar & lounge, catering, and The Market.
In this role, the qualified candidate will support, implement and maintain a service and management philosophy which serves as a guide for respective team members while emphasizing the importance of quality customer service. The ideal candidate will have previous supervisory experience in either F&B or Hospitality related field. The Food & Beverage Supervisor must have knowledge of all food and beverages served (product, proper handling & storage, cost control, alcohol awareness).
Some duties include:
Successful Food & Beverage Supervisor will display strong leadership, problem-solving, customer service and organizational skills. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse personnel, food vendors, and servers. Self-motivation, the ability to work in teams, and multi-tasking are necessary capabilities for this role.
• Previous supervisory experience
• Food Safety and Alcohol Awareness training
• Ability to work flexible shifts in a 24 X 7 business environment.
• Familiarity with food and beverage cost controls.
• Ability to provide legible communication. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.