Posted in Automotive 14 days ago.
Location: Dallas, Texas
Responsible for performing preventative maintenance and routine mechanical repairs at the customer’s
place of business on customer's equipment including trucks, buses, engines, engine components, and subassemblies.
• Accurately troubleshoot and diagnose routine problems with customer's equipment.
• Identify and order parts necessary to complete repairs and routine maintenance.
• Perform routine repairs on customer's equipment. Replace parts and equipment as necessary.
• Perform preventative maintenance on equipment according to established guidelines and schedules.
• Complete all work orders and time sheets in a legible, accurate and timely manner.
• Consult with supervisor to ensure accuracy of diagnosis and approval for repair work.
• Provide assistance to more senior level Field Service Technicians on larger jobs.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Perform all work in accordance with established quality standards and safety procedures.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one to two years related experience required.
• The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
• Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Basic computer navigation and utilization skills required.
Certificates & Licenses
Technical certification in automotive and/or diesel engine repair preferred.
Ability to utilize laptop computers and portable diagnostic tools required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
See job description
DNV GL USA, INC.
DNV GL USA, INC.