Posted in Information Technology 2 days ago.
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Computer Aid, Inc
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment. Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.
CAI is hiring Neurodiverse Associate Software Developers to Work for a Top Health Care Institution!
If you identify as neurodiverse and are looking for a career in a great work environment supporting Fortune 500 companies, we want to hear from you.
Who We Are:
At CAI, we're people who help people. As a privately held company with a global footprint, our 6,500 associates have the freedom and the focus to do what's right for our clients, colleagues, and communities. We have a 40-year history of combining our dual strengths of talent and technology to deliver lasting results across the public and commercial sectors. And for nearly a decade, we've been national trailblazers in bringing neurodiversity to the enterprise. Let's explore how we can power the possible-for you.
Curious, motivated, and eager to work. Our ideal candidate is looking for opportunities where they can do more, learn more and develop a career in IT.
This Could Be You!
As a member of an Agile development team, the Associate Software Developer will be responsible for developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new applications. The Associate Software Developer will work under the supervision of a Team Lead, allowing them to gain hands on knowledge of best practices in software testing while supporting client needs.
What You'll Do!
• Define & develop project requirements, functional specifications, and detailed designs of application solutions for clients.
• Design, build and unit test highly scalable applications.
• Provide maintenance support to applications as required supporting incident escalations.
• Identify new technologies, trends, and opportunities.
• Participate in sprint planning, design, coding, unit testing, sprint reviews.
• Provide basic design documents and translates into component-level designs to accelerate development.
• Design, develop, and distribute reusable technical components.
• Assist in developing of technical documentation; participate in test-plan development, integration, and deployment.
Does This Sound Like You?
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent work experience and certified technical training is required.
• Ability to work in an Agile Framework environment.
• An understanding of software development methodologies and Object-Oriented programming.
• Knowledge of application / product feature design.
• Knowledge of web technologies (i.e., HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHP/Ruby/C#).
• Knowledge of SDLC Methodology (Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development).
• Knowledge of cloud computing technologies (SaaS / IaaS / PaaS).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
We Have to Mention:
Best Buddies International
Best Buddies International
On Assignment, Inc./Oxford Global Resources