Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
ANDRITZ is an international technology group providing plants, systems, equipment, and services for various industries. Andritz Metals USA Inc., located in Chesterton, IN, is looking for a full-time Class A CDL Truck Driver.
Interested candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Have current CDL license
• Have current CDL medical exam
• Have flatbed steel or machinery hauling experience
• Operate and maintain vehicle and required paperwork, according to DOT standards and company guidelines
• Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspection of truck, slings, tools, etc., to assure they are safe to operate
• Transport deliveries to and from customers on time
• Keep truck maintained, cleaned and re-fueled
• Adhere to company safety requirements and use all company-required safety PPE equipment
• Able to lift 50 pounds
• Able to work overtime when required
• Have good communication skills and professional customer contact
• Demonstrated ability to operate truck to and from customer's facility in a safe manner according to company policies, procedures and work instructions
• High school diploma or equivalent
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 5961
Nearest Major Market: Gary
Nearest Secondary Market: Chicago
U.S. Renal Care
U.S. Renal Care