Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Location: Sunnyvale, California
Job Description Summary
We are looking for a Program Coordinator to join our Transportation Program. Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic high performer who is process-driven, loves working with people, and has an eye for the details. The Transportation Program Coordinator reports to the Transportation Program Manager, supporting the Global Transportation team with day-to-day employee communications and program administration needs.
You will join a dedicated team working with a tech company on innovative projects to provide more sustainable mobility options for people and to modernize parking systems and policies. For every program service, we develop creative strategies that both put people first and are backed by data and aligned with overall goals for the climate and community. With an eye to the future, our plans and policies are shaped by technology, data, and infrastructure that maximize today's investments for what is next in the evolving workplace culture and future commute.
• With a hospitality lens, position the transportation team as a high-touch team by monitoring and responding to transportation emails within our ticketing system and engaging with our employees daily.
• Assist in the administration of a commute software platform for trip planning, logging commutes, and earning rewards.
• Maintain electronic file systems within a shared cloud environment and using a task management technology.
• Relay transportation information and program updates quickly via various communication channels.
• Assist with marketing and promotional campaigns and initiatives, which may include editing emails, newsletters and updating web content.
• Assist with coordination and organization of transportation marketing collateral.
• Assist with transportation commute fairs and similar events.
• Represent transportation team at weekly tabling sessions.
• Provide admin assistance for the parking and shuttle operations as necessary.
• Produce routine reports.
*Due to our client's requirement, this particular position requires employees to provide acceptable documentation showing full vaccination as per CDC guidelines at the time of employment.
• Minimum of two years of experience as an administrative assistant/administrative support function.
• Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Office Suite of programs (SharePoint, Teams, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
• Possess a strong attention to detail
• Process-driven with excellent organizational skills
• Communicates about sensitive issues with tact and professionalism.
• Exceptional and effective written and oral communication skills to address a wide variety of audiences
• Remain adaptable to rapidly shifting priorities
• Experience in a fast-paced, corporate high-tech environment
• Be enthusiastic, cheerful, excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team player
• Be willing to take on additional administrative tasks as necessary
• Passionate about doing good for the environment and community
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others and exchange accurate information; operate a computer and other office productivity machinery; move about the workplace; remain in a stationary position for up to 80% of the time; and extend hands and arms in any direction.
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, C&W takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.
BH Management Services, LLC