Posted in Other 2 days ago.
Location: Carpinteria, California
Job Description Summary
The Ambassador Team Lead will manage, direct, coach, and train a team of ambassadors that is, primarily, responsible for assisting employees, contingent workers, and guests with navigating their new workplace environment, to ensure full compliance with all safety guidelines and protocols. Ambassadors will assist in protecting the workforce, by providing a compassionate presence and keen awareness, to support health protocols.Additionally, the Ambassador Team Lead will effectively support daily operations and will be responsible for delivering exceptional service and becoming an integral part of shaping the Workplace experience, through service delivery consistency and excellence, establishing trust, and promoting a client centric awareness that aligns with workplace culture and expectations.
Supervise Ambassadors and coordinate resource support
• Oversee team and individual performance, including communicating job performance expectations and conducting annual performance evaluations
• Produce and manage ambassador work schedules, vacations, overtime, and unplanned absences
• Cultivate relationships with client and vendors, to better understand their requirements and improve Workplace's ability to address them.
• Work with cross functional teams in supporting the client's return to office, safely.
• Oversee and manage the onboarding and training process for ambassador staff
• Help support return to work safety guidelines, best practices, and standards for employees and cross-functional service teams.
• Regularly assess space readiness, ensuring workspaces, conference rooms, and offices are safe and ready for occupancy.
• Proactively identify compliance issues and address or escalate, as necessary.
• Ensure complaints, questions, concerns, and suggestions, from employees, are adequately addressed.
• Spearhead hospitality training programs and return to work programs for onsite Cushman & Wakefield and vendor partner service teams
• Obtain voice of the customer data (quantitative and qualitative), to capture service needs. Share information with leadership and cross functional teams.
Characteristics and competencies
• Communication - Comfortable corresponding and interacting with individuals, at all levels in the organization.
• Emotional Intelligence - Exhibit a high degree of sensitivity and empathy, regarding the emotional needs and concerns of occupants and visitors.
• Organized - Detail oriented, confident, self-starter, with exceptional organizational skills
• Proactive - Exhibit a "can do" attitude, with the ability to act or respond, with minimal information
• Character - Demonstrate a high degree of integrity, accountability, and strong work ethic.
• Professional - Project an approachable and personable image, regarding appearance, attitude, demeanor, and business acumen.
• Resilient - Ability to work under pressure, while acting in a calm manner
• Work Experience - Minimum of three (3) years of related work experience in real estate services, customer service, travel/hospitality, brand/ product management, management consulting, or change management.
• Education - Minimum high school degree
• Work Requirements - Operate in a professional office environment. Knowledge of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and competent in standard office, such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Physical Requirements - Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time and travel from floor to floor or between buildings.
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, C&W takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Note: This job description includes the core responsibilities for C&W. These duties may have slight modifications based on the regional location.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.