Work Days: Sunday 4:30pm - 1:00am, Tuesday (4:30am - 1:00pm), Wednesday (3:30pm - 12:00am), Thursday (4:30am - 1:00am), Friday (4:00pm - 12:30am)
- Operate blow mold machines and related equipment.
- Bag off bottles as needed.
- De-Bag gallon and half gallon bottles.
- Operate all labeling and coding equipment.
- Clean and Operate fluid filling machines and related equipment.
- Operate cart loader, bossy loader, cart/tray washer, Unitizer.
- Operate palletizers and stretch wrap machines.
- Operate powered equipment and complete pre-operational checks of all powered equipment used.
- Ensure FIFO procedures are followed for product rotation.
- Ensure all product is tagged correctly.
- Ensure cart and tray washer is charged, at correct temperature, and correct chemical concentration.
- Operate case dock and all related equipment.
- Complete all required weight checks.
- Complete all required quality checks.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and neatly.
- Complete all sanitation for work area including master sanitation assignments.
- Comply with company GMP's, SSOP's, SOP's, and safety requirements.
- Must have 1+ year experience in a manufacturing environment within an assembly or machine operating.
- High School Diploma or GED.
All plant new hires are required to become members of the Teamsters Local 50 Union.
Pay Rate: $21.55 per hour