Work Days: Sunday (4:00pm - 12:30am), Monday (4:00pm - 12:30am), Tuesday (4:00pm - 12:30am), Wednesday (4:00pm - 12:30am), Thursday (4:00pm - 12:30am)
- Operate blow mold machines and related equipment.
- Bag off bottles as needed.
- De-Bag gallon and half gallon bottles.
- Operate all labeling and coding equipment.
- Complete all required weight checks.
- Complete all required quality checks.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and neatly.
- Complete all sanitation for work area including master sanitation assignments.
- Comply with company GMP's, SSOP's, SOP's, and safety requirements.
- All other duties as assigned by a supervisor.
- Must have 1+ year of experience in a manufacturing environment within an assembly or machine operating role.
- High School Diploma or GED.
All plant new hires are required to become members of the Teamsters Local 50 Union.
Compensation: $21.75 per hour