The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Junior Project Manager in Miami, FL.
The Continuous Improvement Leader is responsible for leading continuous improvement initiatives that include mapping and analyzing processes across the bank to optimize process efficiency, reduce processing time, improve customer experience, and mitigate risks. Responsible for overseeing the implementation of such recommendations and reassessing the process once recommendations are implemented. Performs process analyses required throughout the Demand Management lifecycle to ensure desired processes are being implemented during projects.
• Responsible for leading continuous improvement initiatives that include mapping and analyzing processes across the bank to optimize process efficiency, reduce processing time, improve customer experience, and mitigate risks.
• Apply process improvement and reengineering methodologies to analyze processes and evaluate efficiencies. To implement positive actions that enables automation, reduces number of steps and/or cycle time, improves workforce functionality, and reduces manual activities. Measure, monitor, and evaluate the effectiveness of process improvements post implementation and make appropriate future enhancements
• Streamline and simplify end-to-end processes with a focus to improve the Customer Experience while reaching the highest service quality, operational efficiency
• Uses defined methodologies (i.e. Six Sigma/Lean, process mapping, analytics & overall application of DMAIC project framework) to identify, analyze, and implement sustainable process improvements.
• Manage Third Party vendor when analyses are selected to be performed with external companies.
• Facilitates development of stakeholder analysis and influencing strategies to increase buy-in & support.
• Perform process interviews, stakeholder analysis, process flowchart diagrams. Perform root cause analysis, process improvement recommendations, and effectively present them to middle and senior management.
• Develops & implements metrics to measure process improvement impact.
• Coordinate and develop as required, the definition, current state processes, design, and/or redesign of the process recommendations required for the implementation of a defined demand.
• Lead Kaizen Events and leverage best practices for continuous improvement.
Skills & Requirements
• 2+ years of Project Management experience, ideally within process improvement initiatives
• Must possess experience w/ project management software
• Must possess experience & proficiency w/ MS Office 365 products (Visio, Excel, Word, Teams, PowerPoint)
• Must possess strong interpersonal & communication skills to work with business owners and better understand processes from end to end and implement solutions
• Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering highly preferred
• Six Sigma Certification & experience would be a huge plus, highly desired
• PMP Certification would be a plus
• Experience w/ process mapping and creating process flows preferred
• Experience working in reengineering projects, mapping, analyzing processes, and mitigating risks to improve customer experience preferred
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
American Career College
BH Management Services, LLC