Manufacturing Engineer If you are a 3+yr Manufacturing Engineer with US Citizenship, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us --Must be a US Citizen for this role--
--Work 4/10 weeks - all Fridays off!--
--3 positions to fill!--
What You Need for this Position - 3+yrs Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Design
- Customer Interaction
- Lead Failure Analysis
- Bachelors degree (Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Physical Science)
What You Will Be Doing - Responsible for various technical assignents
- Work with Product Teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Design various manufacturing fixtures
- Create engineering drawings
- Participate/Lead in failure analysis
- Conduct prototype and engineering tests for design verification
- Oversee testing and qualification of mechanical assemblies
- Lead implementation activities
So, if you are a 3+yr Manufacturing Engineer with US CItizenship, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Kindred at Home