Sales Engineer If you are a Sales or Solutions Engineer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Fast growing tech company with over 200 employees and over $100M in funding
What You Will Be Doing - Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company's products or services to customers.
- Discussing equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers' technical requirements and needs.
- Helping customers who have problems with installed products and recommending improved or upgraded materials and machinery.
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company's products and services.
What You Need for this Position - 3-5 years of sales/Solutions Engineer experience
- Enterprise SaaS sales experience
- 1-2 Years of experience with mobile (iOS or Android) software sales
- Cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP) experience
- 1-2 Years of Java or Python experience
- Ability to travel as needed (under 50%)
What's In It for You - Top Salary and Bonus
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Sales or Solutions Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Abel Echemendia
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Best Buddies International