The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Computer Services Provider is seeking a Senior Customer Engineer in Marana, AZ.
• Provide desktop hardware installation services where basic technical skills are required.
• Typically un-box and install kit to desk and connect peripherals, connect power cables and perform any relevant power on self-tests. Basic steps to start automated builds and simple scripted post-login configuration can also be included.
• Physically connect network cables from desktop clients to associated network points where required.
• Will be utilized within the overall design of a project rollout solution, for on-site desktop move requirements, on-site peripheral consumable maintenance and other functions.
Skills & Requirements
• Able to follow instructions and procedures
• Proven experience in IT Desktop Service environment.
• Uses information systems, technology functions and applications in line with IT industry standards as appropriate to the role
• Demonstrates an organized approach to work.
• Demonstrates customer service abilities
• Routine administrative skills
• Good interpersonal skills, basic literacy and numeracy skills
• Demonstrates awareness of health and safety at work.
• Able to meet the physical requirements of the usual and customary methods of performing the job functions, including: a variety of standing, sitting, and walking throughout the day; lifting of up to 50 pounds.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
The Judge Group Inc.