CI/CD Technical Lead If you are a CI/CD or DevOps engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a global medical imaging software solutions group with a distributed work force across 6 countries currently enabling thousands of healthcare organizations with fast, scalable modern enterprise solutions. Our imaging platform connects with clinicians with the data they need, anywhere they are, empowering provider efficiency, decreasing healthcare costs and increasing overall population health. We need a dyanmic Product Owner to join the R&D team and be responsible for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery development, if this could be you we hope to talk soon.
What You Will Be Doing - Translate business & technical requirements into user stories, feature definitions, acceptance criteria for technical audience
- Manage product backlogs for multiple dev. teams
- Learn and apply new automated build, test, deployment capabilities, help develop project teams towards integrating such solutions
- Deliver on-time, quality and on scope releases
- Drive towards product goals. Find creative and innovative solutions to unblock challenges
- Understand KPI's, ensure focus on delivery efficiency
- Collaborate with Delivery Engine to support optimal decisions on functionality, maximize customer satisfaction and investment return
- Ensure product meets specs and is deployed successfully
- Expand awareness, knowledge, experience on automation in CI/CD pipelines
What You Need for this Position - CI/CD
- Cross Functional development
- Cloud hosted applications
- JUnit, NUnit, Selenium, JMeter
- X-Ray, Jira
- Bitbucket, GIT, SonarQube
- Jenkins, Gradle, RPM
What's In It for You - Competitive Comp ($90k-$95k)
- 100% REMOTE
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Technical Product Owner with CI/CD experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sedona Cox
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Help at Home
Help at Home
Help at Home