Posted in General Business 3 days ago.
Location: Fort Smith, Arkansas
12hr Sanitation Operator
Line Manager's Name
The role functions as a member of a team that is directly responsible for the sanitary condition of the site. This role will complete daily specified tasks and Sanitation PMs in assigned areas in a safe and efficient manner as well as perform any other sanitation related duties as required by the Master Sanitation Schedule. Sanitation associates must ensure efficiency, operational conformance, product quality and continuous improvement. This job requires strong communication, interpersonal, and team building skills to support site objectives.
• Perform all assigned activities and job tasks as directed by supervisor in a safe and efficient manner to meet or exceed daily safety, quality, food safety, and production goals.
• Perform routine and non-routine cleaning of specific pieces of equipment, buildings, and site.
• Maintain accurate records of PMs and other sanitation activities
• Complete all documentation in an accurate/quality matter
• Understand production schedules, production computer systems, work instructions and production inventories.
• Complete all required safety, quality, and food safety training
• Adhere to all GMP's (bump caps, ear plugs, safety shoes, uniforms, etc.)
• Additional duties and responsibilities throughout the plant as assigned by Supervisor
Context and Scope
Relevant Quantitative and Budget Information
Manage Training Center and training resources (less than $100K USD)
0 direct reports.
Supports site Sanitation goals
Note: May differ from the current job holder's own skills and experience.
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Have a High school diploma, GED or equivalent education
• 12 hour shifts
• Able to stand on a concrete floor for long periods of time
• Capable of working at elevated heights
• Wearing proper personal protective equipment (bump cap, ear plugs, safety shoes/chemical boots, slicker suit, and uniform)
• Bending, stooping, twisting, turning, standing for extended time periods, reaching, climbing stairs and ladders, and lifting to 50lbs
• Able to adapt to temperature and environmental extremes such as hot, cold, dust, dirt, noise, working at heights, working with chemicals as well as offensive sights and/or odors.
Level of role, Critical MLCs and Competencies
Level of Role
• Delivers Consistent Results
• Creates Collaborative Relationships
Key Mars Leadership Competencies (4-6)
• Action Oriented
• Drive for Results
• Dealing with Ambiguity
Key Functional Competencies & Technical Skills (3-5)
• Operating mobile equipment (Forklift, scissor lift, boom lift, floor scrubber, cart)
• CIP setup, operation, troubleshooting, & shutdown
• Handling and dispensing of hazardous chemicals