Posted in Construction 2 days ago.
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
LOCATION: West Texas District - Fort Worth, TX
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Supervise assigned locators in a defined geographic territory. Locate and mark underground utility lines. Maintain positive employee, client, and public relations.
• Interact with technicians assigned to work group
• Counsel, train and develop technician’s skills
• Locate and mark underground utility lines
• Troubleshoot difficult locates with technicians
• Serve as a positive role model
• Ensure technicians have adequate inventories/supplies
• Record and analyze technicians’ daily workload
• Perform audits on selected locates.
• Thoroughly investigate damages
• Review GPS Exception Report daily to ensure company policy compliance
by locators and take appropriate actions if violations are found
• Coach locators on efficiency improvement opportunities
• Conduct timely performance reviews
• Work with management on coaching, counseling, suspensions and
• Ensure policies and procedures are followed
• Interview potential candidates for prospective staffing needs
• Monitor safety program compliance
• Wear appropriate personal protective equipment
• Follow established safety procedures and policies
• Must have currently attained rank of Technician 4 or higher and earned Field Trainer and CDI
• Valid driver's license and safe driving record required
• Driver and Quality scores of eight (8) or higher required. (Internal)
• Associate degree preferred
• Three (3) plus years supervising experience would be beneficial
• Previous experience managing a profit and loss statement preferred
• Ability to demonstrate good judgment and problem-solving skills
• Solid verbal, written, and organizational skills required
• Financial management experience of managing a profit and loss statement preferred
• Exhibited solid leadership skills
• Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
Qualified Candidates must live in or relocate to the area. Candidates selected for an interview should notify their current Supervisor.
USIC is committed to providing a safe work environment for its employees, vendors, and customers. Therefore, all offers of employment in the U.S., where legally permitted, are contingent on the candidate submitting proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (currently two weeks after the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two weeks after the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) by the date of hire. USIC complies with federal, state, and local laws with regard to accommodations related to this policy, including that all individuals who cannot obtain a vaccine, either because of a sincerely held religious belief, medical condition or disability, can request a reasonable accommodation to this vaccine requirement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keep Your Seats Filled