Posted in Business Development 4 days ago.
Location: San Mateo, California
Location: Remote, United States
The Director, Business Development, is directly responsible for Imperva's relationship with the Global System Integrations, which includes companies such as Accenture, Deloitte, Capgemini, DXE, Atos, and PWC. This business development position will be driving relationships with technology partners by identifying, developing, and establishing successful strategic partnerships that complete or extend our product offerings. Such partnerships may include OEM/resell engagements and usually involve product integration and joint GTM planning and execution and requires close cooperation from the product management, sales, marketing, and other teams.
• Responsible for the execution of the strategic sales plan, specifically working with channel partners to meet or exceed assigned revenue targets.
• Work closely with the sales team to open up opportunities for new revenue.
• Partner with Global Vice President Strategic Growth to execute on sales plan and revenue goals
• Responsible for execution of all tactical activities assigned in an effort to meet strategic channel sales objectives and revenue targets.
• Helps define and develop channel partner policies and programs to maximize opportunities for increasing revenue and market share.
• Identify, establish and maintain relationships with current and potential channel partners
• Reports on channel sales activities, leads, funnel, and overall channel partner effectiveness
• 15+ years of experience in business development, channel/partner sales experience
• Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving incremental revenue opportunities through channel partners
• Team player, understand the nuances of pushing the team internally to deliver on features and capabilities needed by channel partners while maintaining and building internal relationships.
• Utilizing extensive experience and demonstrating effectiveness and success across sales competencies;
• Prior experience in security, preferably in Data or Application security industry required
• Strong execution skills - Results-oriented with strong execution discipline. Impact and Influence; managing multiple stakeholders.
• Successful track record of developing, establishing, and closing strategic partnerships/accounts in competitive environments
• Ability to plan and manage long term strategic project cycles
• Experience operating within a global enterprise and the ability to work across time zones and with different cultures is critical.
• Experience in working with Vendors to build a Services Practices with the GSIs
• Flexibility to travel and to lead with a Global Team.
• Experience either employed or partnering with Global System Integrators is a plus
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader-championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva-Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com , our blog , on Twitter .
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off, and more. It's an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc.