Posted in Automotive 8 days ago.
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Responsible for diagnosing problems and performing standard mechanical repairs in a shop environment on customer's equipment including transmissions, transmission components, and subassemblies.
* Accurately troubleshoot and diagnose standard problems with customer's equipment.
* Identify and order parts necessary to complete repairs and routine maintenance.
* Perform standard repairs on customer's equipment.
* Replace parts and equipment as necessary.
* Perform routine maintenance on equipment according to established guidelines and schedules.
* Complete all work orders and time sheets in a legible, accurate and timely manner.
* Provide assistance to more senior level Shop Technicians on larger jobs.
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
* Perform all work in accordance with established quality standards and safety procedures.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and two to four years related experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
* The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
* Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
* Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
* Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
* Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
Basic computer navigation and utilization skills required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) preferred.
Certificates & Licenses
Technical certification in automotive and/or transmission repair required. Prior experience with transmission repair required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
See job description
Texas Physical Therapy Specialists