Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
Location: Los Altos, California
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
If you find yourself looking for a fulfilling career, the Branch Office Administrator (BOA) role may be the right opportunity for you. BOAs team up with financial advisors to help clients achieve their long-term financial goals. We’re proud to serve over seven million clients. We don’t often brag, but we’re frequently recognized and awarded as a top place to work. Some of the many accolades include 100 Best Companies to Work For®” by FORTUNE magazine1 and a Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality by the Human Rights Campaign.
Our Branch Office Administrators are a valued part of the client team, and we credit much of our success to their unique experiences and professional backgrounds. We value different viewpoints to help achieve results.
We’ll give you the support you need. Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
1. From FORTUNE ©2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
• Ability to deepen and broaden client relationships
• Ability to identify opportunities to create efficiency
• Strong ability to work independently
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
• Proficient in current and new office technology
• Willingness to learn how financial services/markets work